Monday, May 3, 2010

The 3rd Theatre Ghost

Though you have already read about two other ghosts that live in Alumni Hall, there is still one more. This building is haunted by three ghosts, the last one being Mr. Steve. Mr. Steve is not to be confused with Steve Zumbrun who plays piano for auditions for the theater sometimes. Mr. Steve was a man who ran the costume shop. Some theater professors remember him very well. He passed away years ago and now haunts the costume shop. He will rattle the cages that contain all of the costumes. Scissors and measuring tapes will go missing. Many costumer designers absolutely hate being down there. Mr. Steve is an unpleasant ghost and is unhappy when students make a mess or steal shoes, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I think often of Mr Steve. I used to do the AIDS walk out here in LA before my toe was smashed in 2009. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think often of Mr Steve. I used to do the AIDS walk out here in LA before my toe was smashed in 2009. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Mr. Steve and think of him often. Hard to believe he would be an unpleasant ghost, but he did have a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete