Monday, April 5, 2010

What is this blog about?

I go to school in Westminster, Maryland. This small city is known for its ghosts stories, as is the college that I attend. I go to McDaniel College, a small liberal arts school in Westminster. There are many ghost stories that are passed around on campus, and I want to provide a hub for all those stories. This school was founded in 1867, so it is old and does have opportunity for friendly hauntings. This blog has been designed for me to share my findings of ghost stories in Westminster and the rest of Maryland. However, it does not need to stop there. Any good ghost stories will do, regardless of where they happened. I am going to interview students on campus and see what they have heard/seen/experienced. This will allow me to branch out and provide better information.

Share your own ghost stories with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment